Old August 17th 15, 07:47 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Foxconn motherboard bios updated today ! ;) (MB: NF4SK8AA-8KRS) (BIOS: 538W1P32.BIN)

Yeah I can confirm thanks to "resource monitor" and checkboxing the
svchost.exe file and then viewing services which gets filtered by the one
checked that it's indeed windows update consuming 50% cpu.

God knows what it's doing... probably trying to find some update or
something... checking for updates somehow... computing hashes ?! whatever...

I cause the more updated windows has... the slower/longer it takes ! Bleh..

Bye,
Skybuck.