Old January 21st 11, 07:47 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Snobrdr000

Default Please Help! In search of a Packard Bell Master CD# 170210

On Jan 20, 4:19*pm, philo wrote:
On 01/19/2011 02:24 AM, Snobrdr000 wrote:

Hello all,

It seems that related posts from others in search of this CD have come
up here a handful of times over the years. *I'm trying to restore my
vintage Packard Bell machine (PB Pro 65CD Supreme) to it's former
glory but am missing the original Master Restore CD ...#170210. *I
still have the original 3.5" floppy to boot the restore from, but lost
the Master CD many years ago and didn't consider that I would ever
need it again ...I obviously underestimated the sentimental attachment
I had to this machine. *Any help (copy or original for sale?) would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards

unless you specifically want the Packard Bell Navigator

most any Windows cd will do

That's just the thing, I still have some Windows 3.1 floppy disks but
what I'm really after is PB Navigator and all the other 'stuff' that
originally came pre-installed.