Old December 15th 18, 04:11 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_2_]

Default David your blog

https://vxer.home.blog

You already know that, because you've gotten a copy of the notification
and replaced the url with another one. You don't have permission to
host my things, and you never have.

So, I've succesfully nuked yet another unuauthorized copy of something
you uploaded without my permission. More are coming, David.

In the meantime, this is going to stay as my signatu

Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)
to learn more. If you've already become a victim or know someone who
has, you can provide the following information to them, your lawyer,
local law enforcement, etc.
https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk - His local police. Report?
David Brooks (BoaterDave)
Jersey Cottage 86 Granary Lane
Budleigh Salterton Devon EX9 6ER United Kingdom
Phone: 44-1395-443340 (H) 07974-193550 (M)
Email(s): ,