Old November 14th 17, 05:46 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Ed Light

Default SSD health check utilities?

VanguardLH, you're way ahead of me!

Under Advanced config options, the health calcuation algorithm currently selected in my setup is "Analyse data field (default)". I'm using the

more strict for servers setting. Probably why it turned yellow at 99%.

NOTE: I'm using the 5.01 payware version of HD Sentinel.

Same here.

I'm using a Kingston SV300 SSD. HD Sentinel is using 231, Life Left, for
the health in my case. Verified by the author. He's good by e-mail.

Kingston SSD Toolbox shows ok for everything.

HD Sentinel can be optimistic sometimes. A hard drive was going bad but
it didn't say to replace it, thought it fixed it, but I got another
messed up file when I recorded a TV show, so when there's anything that
starts to happen I replace the HD "now".

--
Ed Light

Better World News TV Channel:
http://realnews.com