Old December 29th 07, 12:32 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox
DaveW[_5_]

Default Fastest graphic card for Windows workstation use (2D, not gaming)

You just read the answer to your question on Tom's charts.

--
--DaveW
"Luca Villa" wrote in message
I work in Windows Vista and I want to build the fastest PC at any
price.
I never use it for gaming nor for 3D things...
What's the fastest graphic board on the market for this use?

I see that common graphic board benchmarks on the web, like this:
http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html, only measure the
speed for 3D.
Are there benchmarks for the 2D-Windows speed?