Old October 25th 07, 12:03 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Cornelius J Rat[_2_]

Default pixmania lies on delivery estimate and more

"Emil Tiades" wrote
No need for mindless opportunistic racism.
Dixons and Currys are not French

The last time that I read the small print on the pixmania.co.uk website it
said that any returned goods have to be returned to France. The additional
cost of doing this from the UK has put me off buying from Pixmania, and I
consider that economic sense, not racism. I believe Komplett, although
Scandinavian, maintains a UK returns facility.

Please feel free to update me on either of those points.