Old December 26th 06, 11:54 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
The Brave Sir Robin

Default LambdaTek vs Oyyy

On 17 Dec 2006 15:33:08 -0800, wrote:

Thanks Sock. If something goes wrong I'm not the sort to want it fixed
by tomorrow, just as long as it does get fixed.

The BenQ monitors (or at least this one) seem to be quite highly rated
(best value buy sort of thing). Although, having said that, one of the
online mags has a Philips 17" as its best buy and I've seen a lot of
posts about Philip's abysmal warranty service, so a good rating doesn't
seem to cover warranty/customer service.

I've got an FP91G+ and I can say it is excellent. The picture quality
is great and the price was unbeatable for a 19" with DVI. The only
thing I don't like about it is the low height. You can't raise the
monitor, I've got it standing on a couple of big books. Plenty of
reviews for this monitor on Dabs.

Don't know about the customer service though, my monitor is 100% and
has no dead pixels.

The Brave Sir Robin.