Old October 21st 08, 08:20 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
~misfit~[_3_]

Default External network hard drive with Ethernet connection

Somewhere on teh intarwebs "olegb" typed:
Hi All , i want to buy External network hard drive with Ethernet
connection , cause my router has only ethernet ports . Can some one
reccomened to my ? at the begining i wanted to by Western Digital My
world eddition 1T network drive , but recently i read a lot of bad
reviews on this hard disk .
Thanks a lot .
Oleg .

I find that it's best to not read the bad reviews.
--
Shaun.