Old December 2nd 18, 01:12 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Paul[_28_]

Default Need cables for ATEN CS104 4-port KVM

wrote:
Damned if I can find what I need.
Normal VGA's won't do.
Mouse and keyboard are PS2.
Anyone?
Thanks
Al

What happened to the cables you were using up to this date ???

You did have a working KVM a while back I believe.

If I'd known you were this devoid of materials,
I would have sent you off to buy a new KVM. As
it would be easier than scrounging up obscure items
to make it work.

What if the KVM itself isn't working, after you've
gone to all this trouble ?

You gave the impression before, you had everything
but a power brick, and so we tried to find a power
solution for you. But if everything is missing,
it's getting perilously close to "buy a new kit
with everything included".

Paul