Old June 20th 19, 12:53 PM
justincase justincase is offline
Banned

Thumbs up

Not sure that I heard anything on the matter. I can't really remember when I lost my power at the house. It happened only once and it was because I didn't install it correctly. So my solar panels broke and I had to recycle them. Shame to hear to hear if this has happened to anyone also. Quite thankfully nowadays I never lose my power, the solar panels that I got from https://solarhub.energy I have installed on my land keep the place alive, up and runnin`. It is something I would suggest people try for their homes, but it will cost a little bit, but in the end, it will benefit you as it did for me. They also took care of my solar panels to recycle them.