Old October 10th 18, 03:26 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default Nuts are for new computers

On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 16:12:33 -0400, Flasherly
wrote:

This new MB handles both SSDs well enough.

-
Evidently it takes a little apprising of performance factors from a
budget on an AMD standpoint.

$120 for new AMD MB/MEM setup -- inclusive of a used CPU -- gets me
some extra memory, along with two more welcome SATA HD (six) ports, in
order to replace a destroyed quad core Intel that was actually pretty
old.

Performance is now much an initial sense of similarity between them.
Nice and snappy, responsive and quick.

And it's essentially the same thing, a quad Phenom AMD3 to replace
another Phenom AMD2 Quad. The subsequent generation Phenom being the
AMD3 variant, that is called, not surprisingly, a Phenom II.

Maybe someday I can delve more deeply into the sheer subtlety of it
all, for instance...

like why, when I bought this MB, for the same reason I bought the same
MB once before, that there's now like six revisions going on, for why
I would not be exactly sure what all is involved between them. Yes,
that would be right, that mine is perhaps the latest, which is
decidedly knowingly yet a different revision from the same MB I bought
before.