Old December 16th 03, 10:56 PM
Jim Strand

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 04:28:41 GMT, Gordon wrote:

In my case I had a mobo that went bad on me within a week. I called
the number on my receipt and they told me to just catch them at
another show to exchange it for another.
Well, that is exactly what I did. That particular vendor is one I
always see at computer shows. This vendor and like a lot of them do
have stores also. So I would believe they are for the most part in it
for the long haul.

It could easily have turned out differently. Such as never finding
the vendor again, anywhere! Also amazing how much "no name"
merchandize they pan off.

With outfits like NewEgg I wonder how the computer shows even manage
to exist.