Old December 15th 03, 03:55 PM
jeff findley

ToolPackinMama writes:

"William W. Plummer" wrote:

I was trying to buy an APC battery backup. The seller went routing around
in the box to find a "good" one but it didn't seem to work. When he turned
it over, there was a sticky saying, "Returned. Doesn't work.".

I wonder if they remembered to hook up the battery.

We got a batch of UPS's here at work and many of them "didn't work".
Turns out they were shipped with the battery unhooked (clearly
detached and taped out of the way). Unfortunately, not everyone
installing them knew this, so many of them "never worked right".

Jeff
--
Remove "no" and "spam" from email address to reply.
If it says "This is not spam!", it's surely a lie.