Old August 6th 07, 01:22 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Aloke Prasad[_2_]

Default Any NAS drive that has ethernet and USB connectivity?

I am looking for a NAS (Network Attached Storage) to use with my home
LAN (using a Linksys router). Examples are the Maxtor Shared Storage,
WD MyBook World Edition and Linksys NAS200.

Being the paranoid type, I am wondering how I would access my data if
there is a hardware or software failure. Like what if I am having
network connectivity because of faulty router?

Is there a NAS solution that has both ethernet and USB connectivity?

Aloke