Old August 11th 03, 03:43 PM
mike

Thank you default and Tod

I finally got it to instal properly. I was not waiting till the end of
the files transfer to browse for the files in the card files!!And I
did use the disk that came with the card for the installation.
Unfortunately I lost the use of the headphone jack on the front of my
computer!!
I also had to really crank up the volune to get a decent output volume
from the card,Is this normal? It's really not important except if
it'll have an effect on recording which is what I bought the card for.
D, I got the card from newegg.com for $39.99.
Thank you both
mike