Old July 4th 03, 08:50 PM
Phil Gilmer

Default Compaq 6260 (AHA1522) SCSI not discovered on RH 9.0

I want to add a SCSI adapter for tape backup unit on RH9.0 system. I
can't get the system to recognize the card. Booting with grub to a
pretty vanilla system. Haven't found any useful tidbits in the docs nor
have I found anything specific on the net.

I am currently running the same card on another system successfully.
Unfortunately it is a RH6.0 box and card was in the system at installation.

I hope someone in this group may have some ideas. I have posted in a
couple of the Linux groups and received no responses whatsoever.

Hints and tips appreciated.
--
Phil Gilmer
pgilmer@attglobalDOTnet