Old April 8th 18, 07:44 PM posted to alt.computer,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Se7en[_2_]

Default Are there any PC monitor goggles or glasses?

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.computer.]
On 2018-01-14, mur@. mur@ (in message
) transcribed:
It seems that it would sometimes be convenient if there are some
type of goggles we could hook up to a computer to do some quick
tasks without having to have a monitor, especially if we have more
than one computer and are just using one of them to back things up,
or any similar situations. So far all I've been able to find are
some expensive types for gaming, and some that look like they only
work with a cell phone. Does what I'm looking for not exist?

The days of Johnny Mnumonic are coming soon. The VR Revolution is
coming soon. You can have all the fun you want, soon.

--
|-----/ | Se7en
/ The One and Only! | l