Old January 16th 18, 02:14 PM posted to alt.computer,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
John Doe[_9_]

Default Are there any PC monitor goggles or glasses?

mur@. wrote:

It seems that it would sometimes be convenient if there are
some type of goggles we could hook up to a computer to do
some quick tasks without having to have a monitor,
especially if we have more than one computer and are just
using one of them to back things up, or any similar
situations. So far all I've been able to find are some
expensive types for gaming, and some that look like they
only work with a cell phone. Does what I'm looking for not
exist?

Interesting idea. Not for general PC use here, since I
definitely need to see things going on in peripheral vision
around me. Gaming might be an exception.