Old January 10th 21, 02:57 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Larc[_3_]

Default 5400 RPM HDD vs 7200 RPM HDD vs SATA SSD

On Sat, 09 Jan 2021 16:08:17 -0500, Paul wrote:

| Changing the RAM config, that depends on whether the CPU is
| single channel or dual channel. With dual channel, a pair of 8GB
| would work good. If it's single channel, there's no reason to
| be changing a thing. You can look up the processor on Ark.intel.com
| or cpu-world.com and try and get more information about it.
| Applications like CPU-Z can give you some info to start with.

Thanks, Paul. Not sure what this is exactly. Ark doesn't seem to specify anything
about channels other than the CPU accommodating 2 RAM channels. It has 4 cores and 8
threads. CPU is Intel i5-1035G1. I currently have 2 sticks of RAM (8GB and 4GB)
installed. My plan is to replace the 4 with another 8, same make and model.

Larc