Old October 1st 04, 01:17 AM
MisterSkippy

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:28:44 GMT, "S.Heenan"
wrote:

***JB wrote:
Hi, I'm looking to buy a new 19" CRT monitor, however my budget is
between £120-£150. I have looked at Ebuyer & other UK vendors and I
cannot make a decision. I do not know enough about monitors to make a
good well informed choice and salesman will just tell me the 'most
expensive is best'
Can anyone recommend me the best 19" CRT Monitors in this price range
(from UK vendors only Ebuyer/Komplett/Aria etc...)

The Samsumg 955DF or the 997DF should meet your need very nicely. Avoid the
"NF" or Natural Flat models as the tube has a slight curvature.

One thing if I might about the 955DF. I've had one
for about 3 or 4 years and am beginning to lose
some of the anti-glare coating at the bottom of
the screen.
FWIW
YMMV
DFB