Old September 30th 04, 02:04 AM
Old Gringo

***JB wrote:
Hi, I'm looking to buy a new 19" CRT monitor, however my budget is betw=

een=20
=A3120-=A3150. I have looked at Ebuyer & other UK vendors and I cannot =

make a=20
decision. I do not know enough about monitors to make a good well infor=

med=20
choice and salesman will just tell me the 'most expensive is best'
=20
Can anyone recommend me the best 19" CRT Monitors in this price range (=

from=20
UK vendors only Ebuyer/Komplett/Aria etc...)
=20
Many thanks
=20
P.S Can anyone suggest a good site that will give sound & solid monitor=

=20
advice as well (i'm not so much of an expert with monitors) =20
=20
=20

Remember, when you set a price, that limits the rest of your options.
http://www.directfrom.com/productvie...D56&AC=3Dprice
If this was available in the US I would buy one.

--=20
Old Gringo George
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest