Old January 6th 05, 02:40 AM
dadiOH

Tim wrote:
I have two burners: a Pioneer 107D DVD-RW (+&-) and a Yamaha CDW-F1E
CD-RW. Both are on the secondary IDE channel with the Pioneer the
master and the Yamaha the slave. Both are using the latest firmware.

I have encountered two issues however ...

1) If I burn a CD (using CD-RW media) with the Pioneer drive, the
disk will not be recognized by the Yamaha drive. However, the
Pioneer will recognize Yamaha-burned CD-RWs without a problem.

Don't use CD-RW

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.05...