Old January 6th 05, 04:01 PM
Mike

"Michael Rodgers" wrote in message
It's been almost a month now since I sent back my Shuttle. I don't want
anything fancy - no refunds, no alternative products, just another model,
exactly the same, to replace the one thats been faulty since arrival.

Clearly this is too much for them.

Does anyone know if this a situation where my Credit Card company can deal
with it for me? I just want a working shuttle, as quickly as possible.
Being without a machine for a month is taking the mick

I would have returned for refund and ordered elsewhere. You'd have a working
shuttle now.
Replacements seem too difficult for most vendors