Old July 6th 04, 06:23 AM
David Maynard

=A4j=BA~=A5=C1=B1=DA wrote:

Where is the XP disk? I only have a XP CD, which is in CD-ROM

Correct. And you BOOT from the CD-ROM.

=20
"JAD" =BC=B6=BCg=A9=F3=B6l=A5=F3=B7s=BBD
=20
boot from the CD-ROM with the XP disk in...RTM

"=A4j=BA~=A5=C1=B1=DA" wrote in message

Hi, gurus:

I just build a new PC, everything is blank right now.
After I use a Win98 bootdisk to get into DOS, then put my WinXP CD

into

CD-ROM
when I start to run setup.exe from the WinXP CD
it says:"This program can only run in Windows environment"
How do you install WinXP onto a blank PC?

ps: I remember with Win2000, its CD offers an utility to create 4

floppy

disks
These disks can run from DOS environment.

=20
=20