Old November 21st 10, 08:36 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Bob Villa

Default OT? Internet Security for my Dell 2400

On Nov 21, 9:26*am, "
wrote:
On Nov 21, 7:47*am, Bob Villa wrote:

90Mb to a flash drive would be a snap for anyone with cable or DSL (I
do it at work and bring it home). *You could also download Avast
Free!. *It's just A/V but works well with dial-up and it's not a huge
download.

Thanx! *I had a tire fixed at, "Discount Tires" last week. the guy's
name was Bob Villa! *Imagine? Two in one week. Or.....just one???

No that was the real Bob Villa at the tire place...I managed to
procure the name from Google.