Old May 13th 06, 04:04 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default One last roll of the (AGP) dice...

I'll give it a 70% success rate if you do it this way. Doesn't hurt to try.

Be sure to remove any Quadro-specific software (like MaxExtreme) prior to
the card swap, of course.

"Pheasant PluckerŪ" wrote in message
Can I just uninstall the Quadro card from Device Manager, remove it &
insert
the new card and let the latest NVIDIA drivers (84.26) identify and
install
the BLISS?

Will these fully support the Gainward card?