Old August 20th 03, 10:59 PM
Elector

"Simon" wrote in message
snip

Out of pure curiosity i dropped by here this afternoon after finishing

work
early...habit i suppose.

I see RTFM (loser) is still trying to hide behind different aliases

despite
posting the above via his FDN account...its all in the headers!

So lets see, we have to date:

RTFM
.
B090268
Barbara Lopez

Anymore?

1 word springs to mind....plonker.

[Hey there is more Simon]

1) A.Grayson Walker III
2) Grayson Walker
3) Dr. Grayson Walker
4) G.
5)
6) electra
7) G. Pal Androne
8) P al Androne
9) A.Grayson Walker Ph.D
10) agwiii
11)

and then there was the name it used when it was stealing the domain of the
US President
and it also has a AOL account and has also
been morphing from there and also posting as "*" & "-" and

Like I proved, it is a boat criminal and a con artist. I am waiting
patiently for the Internal Revenue Service to get back to me on its phony
business claims.
And the fraudulent listing at the Florida Corporations Bureau. I wonder how
losers site is gong with all his own sign ups? Ha ha

Elector