Old October 24th 10, 09:53 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Robert E. Watts

Default Legend 402CD in hand

Hi Ben !

Once again, I do sincerely appreciate you keeping this (mostly dead ) NG
informed of your valuable finds.

I can't use that one myself, but I *DO* hope someone grabs it. You are known
for your very reasonable price, and it's a given that the machine will be as
you described.

Keep letting us know if any other PB's become available !

bobwatts
EartH

"Stay thirsty my friends! "

"Ben Myers" wrote in message
Today, I was the proud recipient of a Legend 402CD in apparently good
condition, even with the original sticker on the top of the case telling
the specs. It is the usual square desktop chassis of the era.

Assumiong that this beauty is all original, it has a 75MHz Pentium (worth
its weight in gold), 8MB of memory, a CD-ROM drive and a 540MB disk drive.
Killer system!

Any interest? If so, I'll test it. If nobody shows interest within a
week, I'll tear down for the board recycler. You can buy either whole or
selected parts for shipping plus not much more than scrap value. A
potential valuable item for an Packard Bell collector. And I know there
are a few of you out there... Ben Myers