Old August 15th 06, 09:52 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Ikke

Default Looking for a small laptop harddisk

"Jan Alter" wrote in

"Ikke" wrote in message
"Jan Alter" wrote in

"Ikke" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a small laptop harddisk (30 GB or less) for my
Acer. Does anybody know of an online shop that sells cheap new/used
hard disks (no ebay)?

Thanks,

Ikke

I found this 20 gb Hitachi at newegg for $54. Don't blame you for
avoiding ebay.

Anything cheaper? I already refused a 20 gb (also Hitachi) for about
the same price... It's for a throw-away project...

Ikke

How about including that information when you post so we don't have to
play 20 questions. Is there anything additional folks should know?

Nope. That's it. I thought "cheap" and "new/used" was enough - sorry.

Ikke