Old August 12th 07, 11:38 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Jumbles

Default TV_OUT

"8800gtx on my Samsung Plasma" wrote in message
Hey i hook my asus 8800gtx card up to my tv using a DVI cable. I get a
perfect picture and quality is great but one thing.. The size is just a
touch to large. like my desktop is showing up more than my tv can show.
my last card had a option of resizing your desktop for hd mode but this
doesn't have it. i got latest drivers and im stuck

Is this an aspect ratio problem with video's/movies or the desktop in
general?
If it's an aspect ratio problem i.e. your widescreen movies are getting
stretched to 4:3 then you are in the same boat as a lot of people since the
80 series drivers.

if it's just the desktop then I think you can tweak the aspect in the new
drivers. there has been talk of this in this group before but it's not
something I've had to deal with.