Old November 17th 11, 06:12 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Anthony Buckland

Default TB wont start

On 15/11/2011 12:51 PM, Wes Newell wrote:
On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 11:57:07 -0800, Anthony Buckland wrote:

Well, good luck, and maybe you'll get a response, but my own experience
and the number of postings here this year indicate to me that we're in
an empty cave here. Somewhere, there may be a lively forum on
Thunderbird, but it sure ain't here.

I wonder if that's because this is the AMD Thunderbird CPU group and not
the Mozilla Thunderbird email client group.

Aha! Previously, I didn't know there _is_ a Mozilla
set of newsgroups. Specifically, I find, via
news.mozilla.org (for instructions on accessing them,
Google "Subscribing to news.mozilla.org newsgroups
with Thunderbird"). I reissued there a posting I
put here this May and which never got a response,
and found a lively thread this morning.

Thanks.