Old September 5th 04, 03:23 PM
Phil

"rstlne" wrote in message

"{SFU}Xeon" wrote in message
news:1J4Pc.1415$HW6.305@trndny01...
beats me, did I say something sub standard to you? I think I have a
pretty
decent system, as a matter of fact, every system I've built has never had
any technical problems..... Perhaps you're confused?

I would like for you to give me a link showing your 600mhz FSB setting
being
accepted AND working..
And it took a bios update for you to get your PC3200 running @ 200fsb
(strange there also)..

But YES I would love to see your 600mhz fsb setting "WORKING"

He said the BIOS supports up to 600MHz FSB, not that he was running at that
speed.

There was a BIOS update for the A7N8X-X to improve memory support, which is
why I suppose he was then saying about him being able to run his RAM at
DDR400.

The only thing I would say about the post {SFU}Xeon made is why they used
the inbuilt windows flash utility instead of a clean DOS bootdisk. Anyway,
it worked for them so no harm done.