Old October 8th 18, 04:39 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Eli the Bearded

Default Good Quality Paper

In comp.periphs.printers, Keith Nuttle wrote:
On 10/7/2018 3:00 PM, Jeff Gaines wrote:
On 07/10/2018 in message Keith Nuttle wrote:
If you to to an office supply store like Staples, Office Depot, etc.
check them

Oh my goodness, you mean physically go to a shop, that's really novel
now, I only ever physically go to the petrol station, I'll have to think
it through!
Good idea though, thank you :-)

Do you have Staples or Office Depot in the UK?

Myself, I'd go to Kelly Paper, but it appears that it is a predominantly
west coast US chain. My nearest one has more paper than you can shake a
stick at, samples of most papers they carry, and staff that is knowledgable
about their products.

Over at Office Depot (slightly closer), there's only a stick-shaking
quantity of paper, and the staff has no idea what any of it is like.

I think you want to find the local equivilent of a Kelly Paper.

Elijah
------
buys plain paper from Kelly or Office Depot, and specialty stuff from Kelly