Old November 23rd 17, 06:30 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.linux.misc,comp.sys.intel
root[_6_]

Default PC vendors scramble as Intel announces vulnerability infirmware [Updated]

Bobbie Sellers wrote:
This is not as bad as painted by alarmists.
Most private systems are not at risk.
MS has a tool to check your Intel processors.
Below here are the URLs for the real story and
for the tools to check your system.

Two of my systems report vulnerabilty but I can't find clear instructions
from the URL below. One of the systems was built up from an MSI motherboard
and the MSI website has no mention of SA-00086.

For more information refer to the SA-00086 Detection Tool Guide or the
Intel security advisory Intel-SA-00086 at the following link:
https://security-center.intel.com/advisory.aspx?intelid=INTEL-SA-00086&languageid=en-fr

bliss