Old October 9th 07, 08:53 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
~Mike Hollywood

Default Questions about DDR RAM

Igor,
please read your replys here and then do some
intropection.
Mike

"Igor" wrote in message newsp.tzl9yfmgkkm7ou@a...
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 06:03:21 -0400, kony wrote:

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 05:38:58 -0400, Igor
wrote:

I found the insinuation that I *should have* provided the make and model
of my motherboard, that not doing so was an oversight on my part, and
that
my questions couldn't be properly answered as I had posed them, just a
bit
patronizing.

maybe, but on the other hand if you can't make the effort to
do that, why should others make the effort to guess about
what is likely, instead of knowing more certainly if you
have hardware upon which the details might be more likely,
and/or known problems?

Like I said, they were general questions, and all that was called for were
general responses (which you did, in fact, provide, and which you did, in
fact, say in an earlier post required less effort than the detailed
answers Paul likes to give).