Old July 17th 05, 03:05 AM
... et al.

Shepİ wrote:

"... et al." wrote :

Shepİ wrote:

(Doggy) wrote :

I bought a Soundblaster Live 5.1 Digital Soundcard Model SB0220 But
I am looking for the original Soundblaster Drivers-installation CD.
Xp won't detect the card full, and using updates founded on the
Creative site will not work.
Who can help me please.
I still can not use this great soundcard unless I have the original
sound-drivers.

I've .rar'd up my 5.1 OEM drivers for you off my CD and put them here,

http://www.sheppola.karoo.net/win2k_xp.rar

Hi Shepİ, i got a SB0220 card without support CD as well. So i hope you
didn't mind i downloaded a copy of this for possible future WinXP use.
However i'm currently using the card in a machine running Win98SE and
wonder if you'd consider temporarily making available also the Win98SE
drivers?

Done and here,
http://www.sheppola.karoo.net/98se_me.rar

Hope they work

I saw that you posted in here again so i just thought i'd reply to this
again and confirm that indeed they do work for me.
Haven't tried on a 'fresh' install yet but i uninstalled the 'kX WDM
Audio Driver' i had installed and pointed the 'Add new Hardware' to the
inf's i got from you and my SB0220 got accepted as a Sound Blaster Live!
card, drivers got installed and sound worked on reboot.

So shame on Creative Tech. for not supporting their hardware, pretending
SB0220 doesn't exist, and my thanks again to you. :-)

--
Please followup in newsgroup.
E-mail address is invalid due to spam-control.