Old June 24th 05, 12:03 AM
Shepİ

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 07:38:17 -0500 As Andoids Dreamed Of Electric
Sheep and then (Doggy) wrote :

I bought a Soundblaster Live 5.1 Digital Soundcard Model SB0220 But
I am looking for the original Soundblaster Drivers-installation CD.
Xp won't detect the card full, and using updates founded on the
Creative site will not work.
Who can help me please.
I still can not use this great soundcard unless I have the original
sound-drivers.

Have you had another sound card or on board sound chip drivers
installed?

I've .rar'd up my 5.1 OEM drivers for you off my CD and put them here,

http://www.sheppola.karoo.net/win2k_xp.rar

but there is no setup.exe so once extracted you must go to the device
manager and choose to re-install the drivers and then point to where
you have extracted.
Before you do this remover all sound cards and if there is a an on
board sound chip disable the AC97/Midi/Gameport in the BIOS.
Then Control Panel/Add remove Programs and remove any and ALL
references to ANY sound cards.
Then clean registry with,"Regseeker" and,"RegscrubXP",
http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/freeprog.html
Then shutdown and switch off and insert card,re-boot and when prompted
point to extract folder.
If you need,"Winrar",
http://www.rarlab.com/

File will be kept on my web space until Monday the 26.06.2005 and then
deleted.

--
Free Windows/PC help,