Old February 12th 17, 02:06 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
SC Tom

Default MS Mouse Replacement

"Bill" wrote in message
news
SC Tom wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message
news
GlowingBlueMist wrote:
Might be a typo but give this link a try. Claims to have the mouse you
want for $49.99. If it is a typo still might be worth a try to see if
they catch it before shipping it to you. Might even be worth a couple
of them to cover the future. I don't shorten the URL's I get from
searching, sorry.

https://www.neweggbusiness.com/Produ...FYk2gQodCYMHyw

Good hunting...

It looks so much like my Logitech G5, you'd swear they came out of the
same factory!

The G5 isn't quite as tall as the 6000, plus it's a wired mouse. snip
But, you are right, they are quite similar.

It occurred to me that the "book configuration" I described earlier
probably accommodates the height difference. Easily-adjustable too.
Hopefully, we will have more mouse choices someday.

I have a book that when I put a smaller mouse on it, it's about the same
height as the 6000. That works pretty well, if I adjust the cursor speed to
where my mouse doesn't move to far to get good cursor range. I don't know if
I could stay with that setup, though.

I went ahead and ordered a new one from Newegg Business. Thought I'd better
grab it before the price went up another $10 :-)
--

SC Tom