Old February 16th 15, 02:18 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage
Ant[_3_]

Default Backblaze dumps hard drive data

When any of my systems sleep (suspend to ram) or hibernate (suspend to
disk) the disk gets turned off. Hiberate powers down the computer
completely.

Yay for people who do that. I don't, and I'm certainly not alone.

Ditto with my desktop PCs.
--
"We may have no malevolent intentions toward an ant heap, but if we want
to build a house on the same site..." --Rendezvous With Rama