Old July 1st 03, 09:34 PM
Quaoar

Czuba wrote:
Additional information - The scanner is scanning the image and saving
it in "ScanPanel/TMPMail, but it is not putting or including it in the
email. How do I get it to be included in the email when using the
"one button email" button. I can include it if I send it as an
attachment, but I like the ease of "one button email". Thanks.
Kathy C.

Czuba wrote:

I recently uninstalled my Memorex scanner (Mem48U) due to problems
with Netscape and/or memory, and now I cannot get it to function the
correct way for "one button email", when reinstalled. The other "one
touch buttons" work fine. When I click on the "one button email", my
scanner scans the image, and a new email opens in Netscape. However,
my image is not included. . Even though the manual states it is
for "Outlook Express", I was previously able to use the "one button
email" to scan my image and have it directly delivered to my email -
(Netscape Communicator 4.8). I have since upgraded to the latest
version of Netscape (7.02), which solved my Netscape/memory problems
I believe it might just be something simple like a setting, but I
have been looking for days, and can't find the source of my problem.
I would appreciate any help. Thanks. Kathy C.

I've not done this, but it might be that you need to set the default
email handler in Windows: Internet Options control panel, Programs Tab.