Old February 13th 06, 10:20 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default GeForce 6200[64bit version] 128mb/ Need Correct Driver , Please Help?

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:08:37 GMT, BigVoice
wrote:

Before I got a same card as yours and I had no problem at all with it
even with the lastest 81.98 driver. What is your problem actually???

I know this 6200 is slow and horrible _but_ It at least used to do
what I needed it to do. Now it is very bad, it is, to me, about a 75%
decrease in performance.

EXAMPLE: In the past, a web page would be loading or finished loading
and I could scroll down the page. Now when I scroll pages it jerks and
stops all the time. Also if a program/file is being loaded, the
computer seems to freeze up [it never did this before, not even a
little]

Like I said, I went to 81.94 then 81.98 and back to 81.94 and it still
has issues like this.

I would Upgrade to a better card but cannot stand the thought of
upgrading to a newer agp card knowing I will want to upgrade to a pci
express system and have to throw this card away or sell the new agp
card I buy for $5

so, anyone have any ideas?
I am no novice at computers but this problem with this card is causing
me to lose my mind people.

help?