Old February 13th 06, 07:08 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default GeForce 6200[64bit version] 128mb/ Need Correct Driver , Please Help?

Before I got a same card as yours and I had no problem at all with it
even with the lastest 81.98 driver. What is your problem actually???

Since the 6200 was a bit slow (only 64bit) I changed it to a 6800 (256
bit) and unlock the pipelines to 16 and 6 vertex shaders and overclock
from 325/700 to 400/800 without any stability issues. Runs much much
faster than the 6200.

BigVoice

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:46:20 -0500, Theodore Baldwin Boothe III
wrote:

Geforce 6200 64-bit 128mb version made by PNY.

I need the correct driver version to make this video card STABLE and
as fast as possible.
I have tried the 81.94 and upgraded to 81.98 but this has made things
much worse. I tried to downgrade back to 81.94 but it didn't help at
all.

Anyone know a KNOWN driver that would work well with this card?

Also, If I do downgrade a driver, is their something special I am
suppose to do in order to make the downgrade take effect? If so,
please explain?

Signed,
Completely lost and desperate....