Old May 11th 05, 02:25 AM
kurttrail

Leythos wrote:
In article ,
says...
And different MS employees tell a different story about at what point
does upgrading components constitute a new and different computer.

Leythos you really should just give it up! The OP actually talked
to a MS employee and couldn't get a straight answer out of him. And
why is that? Because MS rather keep the FUD surrounding when
upgrading a computer turns it into another computer by defining it
in the EULA. MS KNOWS if pressed their POST EULA FUD is in no way
enforceable.

What part of "my personal" did you miss - Hell, I even stated your and
Alias's positions of being able to do anything you want.

I've not made a statement as to one or the other being fact in this
thread.

You still talk about the motherboard fantasy as it it is part of the
EULA.

IT IS NOT A PART OF THE EULA! It is only binding on you in your
delusions!

NOT ONE END USER EVER AGREED TO IT!

MS'S MOTHERBOARD NONSENSE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY
AGREEMENT!

--
Peace!
Kurt