Old May 17th 06, 06:02 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default ARIA TECNOLGY NO GOOD

wrote in message
On Wed, 17 May 2006 08:31:42 +0100, "TMack"
wrote:

Only a fool would make a statement like that. Its not the use of an

alias
that is the issue, it is the (in this case feeble) attempt to deceive by
making multiple postings under different names.

This guy was doing his up most to blacken ARIA'S name and had they
treated me the way he been treated by this company I would do exactly
the same . Had there not been so many people in this country so
willing to take and accept whatever load of crap a company decides to
provide and say nowt instead of complaining then this situation may
never have arisen .
If I pay money for goods or service I want exactly what the company
says they will provide nothing more nothing less and in the case of
goods I always make sure the box as never been opened otherwise they
are told to keep it. To date I have handed back no less than six
motherboards back over the counter at Scan computers for that one
reason.
BTW - is it safe to assume that M.
Dexter is your real name?

No it isn't M.Dexter is just one of my BY aliases that I use , only

SNIP!

Why do you need to use more than one alias?

--
Tony