Old May 16th 06, 08:28 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default ARIA TECNOLGY NO GOOD

"William" wrote in message
In article , Ahmadinejad
says...
Ferst pleeze exuse my englais I am stilll lerning.

I bort sveral things from ARIA and had prblems geting thingss changed

and my
muny bach.

Do not use.

Ahmadinejad

Abuse report sent William...

That's okay I've just returned the compliment for you too!! :-)

Incidently, what abuse are you referring to. There is nothing in

usernet
rules that state I cannot use a alias name. Does'nt everyone.

Whether or not your ISP will regard your behaviour as abuse or not is up to
them and their terms and conditions. Regardless of whether or not your
behaviour is judged to be abuse, it is apparent is that you are a childish,
lying, selfish, annoying idiot. You have discredited anything you say by
the evidence of your own behaviour. Why should anyone believe a word you
say when the evidence shows that you are unscrupulous and devious? Having
initially been sypathetic, I now find myself thinking that it is very likely
that your problems with Aria are mainly your own fault. They have probably
had the same experience as we have - initially taken in by plausible stories
only to find themselves victimes of your lies and deceit.

--
Tony