Old October 4th 04, 09:19 PM
Dr Teeth

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:37:33 +0100, "yes" wrote:

It takes approx 15 seconds to check for dead pixels. Installation of SP2
takes about 2 minutes.

SP2 install taking 2 minutes, now you really are being silly.

If you think a company charging about £1300 per hour, pro rata for this
sevice is a good deal, then you are mad. £5 is probably an acceptable fee in
my book for a dead pixel check. Charging for SP2 installation is thievery.
Its a rip-off plain and simple.

It is not for me to say and I didn't. It is for the OP to make that
judgment. If he is happy to pay for that service, then it is good
value to him, and that is all that counts. I'm sure that everybody
here has paid for something in the past that somebody else would not.

--
Cheers,

Guy

** HTML email should be treated in the same manner as sexual acts between
** consenting adults. Only done in private places where willing parties, who
** have agreed beforehand, will see it!