Old April 1st 11, 04:24 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller

Default GTS 250 vibrating

Hey all, now and again, my card vibrates and makes an annoying sound whilst
it does so. Let me be clear he it's the card itself and not the fan. If I
place my finger on the edge of the card, the vibration stops as the touch
absorbs it. I've resorted to putting various objects in the case, leaning
against the card but, sooner or later, it starts the noise again. It seems
that the object must be placed just so and it will soon vibrate it out of
place.

Any ideas? Thanks!