Old September 27th 04, 06:59 AM
Nikolette

No, long before. I can't think of anything I did at the time it started
happening except maybe install Opera.

Nik

"Eugen T" wrote in message
Did it stop working when you installed SP2 by any chance?

"Nikolette" wrote in message
I'm sorry I really have no idea what I'm talking about, but my question
is
that when the TV stopped working I did a PC Check and failed the

following:
Not MMX Architecture, DirectX Components are not installed properly, and
Capture driver INF files are not installed. I don't know how this

happened
as the TV used to work perfectly and of course I only recognized DirectX

and
have uninstalled and reinstalled it a couple times. I have XP SP2 and .
.

.
I don't know what other info might be needed in order to troubleshoot but
any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Nik

---