Old November 20th 03, 04:57 PM
Matt

Try shutting the lid on your laptop when the movie is playing...

Matt

"ShokWaveRider" wrote in message
. ..
I am having a hell of a time playing rented DVDs trough my laptop to the
TV. THe Desktop displays OK but any DVD information is Blank (Black
screen) I tried Power DVD and WinDVD and both do the same thing. The
regular computer desktop shows OK but any video content in regular or
full screen mode is just blank data. It is fine on the Laptop screen
itself. I travel a lot and like to watch videos in a hotel but I cannot
get them to work into the S-Video Port of a TV. I am sure it is
something to do with Macrovision or the ATI driver prohibiting content
from getting to the TV.

Thanks. Any help would be appreciated.