Old June 27th 03, 04:44 PM
Hermes Conrad

Have a look at this:
http://www.jetway.com.tw/evisn/produ...IRG/ALTAIR.htm

"John" wrote in message
I have built a few AMD systems. I have always used epox motherboards and
been very satisfied. I had read at some time though they built a better
motherboard for AMD than pentium. I am thinking of building my first

pentium
system. I guess everything will be very similar except mounting of heat
sink. I know this is a wide open question, but I was not sure what the
overall opinions were on a very stable motherboard for a pentium, Looked

at
intel, asus, epox, any other suggestions would be helpful. THinking of
building a P4 system and get the chip with hyperthreading. Anything else

You
folks could enlighten me on would be appreciated.
Thanks